VIDEO: My Good Day LA Coachella Fashion Segment
If you’re interested in getting the boho chic look coveted by fashionistas everywhere, I’ve got six outfits to inspire your warm weather wardrobe.
The “Coachella Festival Fashion” segment I did for Good Day LA last week includes not only the hottest trends seen in Indio this weekend, but cute styles that work for everything from casual beach days to hot summer nights.
Check it out! >>
- Cover Up – Calypso St. Barth
- Swim Top – Aerie Bridget Bikini Top
- Swim Bottom – Aerie Hi-Rise Bikini Bottom
- Shoes – American Eagle Strappy Slingback
- Bracelet – lokai
- Hat – American Eagle Wide Brim Hat
- Bralette – American Eagle Embroidered Crop Top
- Shorts – DL1961 Shae High Rise Short
- Bag – Calypso St. Barth Gold Cross Body Bag
- Shoes – Beek
- Dress – Burning Torch White Eyelet Dress
- Bag – ThePerfext “Chelsea” Suede Fringe Bag
- Jewelry – Royal Nomad
- Jacket – Genetic Denim
- Belt – Tomas Maier
- Shoes – Elyse Walker Fringe Booties
*Everything available at Elyse Walker in the Pacific Palisades.
- White Cropped top with Woven back
- Print Cropped Fringe Kimono
- Lace Bell Bottoms
- Black Fringe Bucket Bag
- Grey Sweatpants
- Cactus Tank Top
- Striped Slip-on Sneakers
*All pieces from the H&M Loves Coachella line.
You may have noticed that GDLA hosts Maria Sansone and Araksya Karapetyan were sporting the flower crowns from my bridal shower in the video!
Read on for my easy DIY Flower Crown Tutorial >>