My FREE 3-Day Meal Plan
With the New Year upon us, and celebrities turned “wellness experts” hocking their life-changing detoxes diets with dubious, expensive ingredients like “Moon Dust” (thanks, but no thanks, Gwyneth), I felt it was time to share my guide to healthy living with a meal plan that is simple, delicious, and effective.
When you subscribe to To Live & Diet in L.A.’s email list, you’ll get my 3-Day Meal Plan, Healthy Foods Grocery List, and 6 Easy Recipes for FREE.
This plan was created for anyone looking to makeover their diet. Whether you want to lose weight, or simply improve your health, this plan will help you get started!
This meal plan is NOT:
- A Detox – because foods and beverages don’t “detox” your body. Your liver removes toxins from your body. More on this to come next week!
- Restrictive – you will not be starving on this plan.
- Exclusionary – you don’t have to cut out ANY food groups (unless you consider added sugar a food group).
- Difficult To Follow – these meals are tasty and easy to make.
- Expensive – whole foods are typically much cheaper than processed products.
Ready to begin your happiest, healthiest year yet?
Sign up here and you’ll get my 3-Day Meal plan and supplemental materials sent straight to your inbox right now. Those who already subscribe to LDLA will be receiving them shortly as well.
Thank you all for supporting this blog and I wish you success in reaching your health goals this year!