4th of July Star-Spangled Nails
A quick and easy tutorial for star-spangled nails for the 4th of July. This step-by-step tutorial is so simple to do at home!
Happy 4th of July everyone!
I hope you all have fabulous plans for today.
I’ll be spending the afternoon poolside, eating delicious guacamole, and admiring my star-spangled nails ;)
These are pretty simple to do and don’t require many materials. If you have a couple of hours before your 4th of July BBQ, try it out!
1. Paint your nails white. I recommend one thick coat.
2. Once the white has completely dried (I’d give it an hour), place star-shaped stickers in the middle of each nail. I found these at Target.
3. Paint red over the entire nail.
4. Once the red has completely dried (another hour), carefully peel off the stickers.
5. Grab a flag and show off your star-spangled nails!
Happy 4th of July!
Weigh in: Will you try this star-spangled nail tutorial?